Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July

Our 4th of July was so great. Derek and I went 4-wheeling all day and then met up with my family in the mountains for a cookout. Dad came up in the morning for awhile 4-wheeling to show us a beautiful lake called Forest Lake. It was quite the trail up with boulders everywhere. It was so awesome! After our cookout we went and watched the Midway fireworks with the Kohlers.

The scenery behind Forest Lake. It was absolutely beautiful!!!

Derek at Forest Lake


Life without Mt. Dew. . . unheard of. I think Derek's Mansion in Heaven will be lined with Mt. Dew fountains. . . .AHHH!

Oh, aren't they cute!!!

SHOOT OUT TIME

Charlee took over Aunt Holly's duty of picking wild flowers.



Dads way of living rough. . . a chain saw to cut the wood?

Jen, Mara, Cael, Lance, Eden. . . . Ready to ride!

1 comment:

Samantha Broadhead said...

Wow your weekend was so much cooler than mine was. I loved the pictures. Check out my new blog when you get the chance and let me know how you're doing. www.samanthabroadhead.blogspot.com
I love you girl. Call me.