Friday, October 3, 2008

Kohler Family Dinner

Last Sunday we went up to Heber for dinner with the Kohlers. We went on a picnic up around Snake Creek. It was lotsa fun. Brad & Camille couldn't come, but the rest of the family was there! Troy, Derek, Riley, Jaycee, Scott, Mike

Baby Dannon. . . isn't she beautiful!!!



Scott & MaKaylee & Family

My very handsome husband!



Derek & I also hiked Stewart Falls a couple of weeks ago. Derek had never been there which I couldn't believe, so I took it upon myself to show him the falls. They are very beautiful and it's a fun, easy hike that we could fit in with our busy schedules.





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Feel good......

Jesica and Chris Fowler said...

Heids.... Sounds like a lot of fun! You and Der are so incredibly perfect for each other! You look great!

Ryan Edwards said...

Well, looks like you had fun. I'm not sure about the "handsome husband" part though!