Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween

The Saturday before Halloween, the family went to mom and dad's and painted pumpkins. Mom made homemade soup that was delicious and the kids had a blast! (Note to Aunt Jude. . . I put names of parents in parentheses for you. . .there's getting to be lots of us these days. Did you know Jen is pregnant? It's a boy!!!)
Reiss (Mel), Charlee (Mel), Cael (Jen)
Lauren just liked eating the paint (Dale)



Halloween night we were in Heber and went trick-or-treating with the kids. Charlee and Drew were so, so into trick-or-treating. They practically ran from house to house leaving behind Reiss, Heath, and Lauren. Derek and I ended up taking Reiss and Heath and doing some houses at their own pace. Here's most everyone in their costumes.

Reiss the mean witch and Charlee the kitty--mom made these costumes

Maylie the ladybug. . . she was so incredibly cute in this costume!!! (Derek's Family)

Riley the teenage mutant ninja turtle (Derek's Family)

Bubba (Melanie's) the doggie and Derek. Bubba was so funny with his costume. He threw a fit when Mel tried to put it on him and then when she finally got it on him, he wouldn't take it off.

Cute Rachael

Me and Reissa. . . I love this little girl!!!

Mel looking all good in Reissa's witch hat. Reiss ditched the hat soon after the
trick-or-treating started!
Drew the fireman (Dale's)
Holly sent me this pics of her kids and I thought they were so cute I had to post them. Holly made all of these costumes. . . she did an amazing job!!!

Isaac the Storm TrooperEnoch the carnitore (don't ask me, I guess it's some kind of dinosaur)
Baby Zeke the seal

7 comments:

McKenzie Kimberly said...

I know! haha i remember when you used to work for my dad! haha long time ago..Well your family looks good! Tell Mel her kids are adorable. My Family is doing really well! Still same ol same ol stuff.

Dean and Rachel said...

There are soooo many cute kids! I bet you love it. Hope you had a Happy Halloween!

Ryan Edwards said...

Looks like fun. You're right, Heidi, Derek does look like a nerdo in that picture!:) Thanks you two again for all your help with my getting engaged!

Nick.Hailey.Kohlson.Beckett said...

Heidi, I loved looking at all of your pics. I miss your family. I wish your Mom and Dad still lived across the street from mine. I saw your Mom at church the other day and she said you were doing good. I hope to see you guys soon at some family event! Tell Derek Hi.

Angie said...

Hey Heidi,
I got your blog from Kenz. YOu and Derek look so good together. I miss the Whimpey's, we were so close at one time, and I really miss that. I have commented on Mel's blog, I no she is having issues with Brocks parents, but I hope one day she will let me get close again. So this is my blog crazybonners@blogspot.com Let's keep in touch! Angie

Holley Poore said...

Heidi! We are family now and have been for what almost 2 years now.. and its been like 2 years since i have seen you!! Not good... our blog is bergin-poore.blogspot.com
hope to talk to you soon!
Holley

McKenzie Kimberly said...

heidi! i need to get in contact with syd!!! can you please give her my emaill address? kenzerq@gmail.com xoxo thanks!