Thursday, April 16, 2009

WHAT WE'VE BEEN UP TO. . .

Snowmobiling
When we were riding, we found this tree Dad had carved his name in about 48 years ago when he was sheepherding as a boy. Way cool, huh!!!
Shooting (Derek & Brad)
Playing with Kids

Derek is still fishing

Elder Kyle Kohler returns home! We love having Kyle home!!!

Baby Beck Lance Erickson is born and he is SOOOO cute!

Rachael goes to Jr. Prom. She looked so, so beautiful!
Snowshoeing (this is Der going down a big slide we built)
The Wises came to visit and the girls went Prom dress shopping. Syd and Sam tried on lots of fun dresses and modeled them for us!



I decided to recover my couch. . . AHHHHH!!!


BEFORE

DURING
There's no turning back now!
AFTER pics will be coming soon. I haven't finished sewing the cushions yet. I've been too busy with school and work to finish.

7 comments:

Alyssa said...

I can't believe you guys found that tree! That's really incredible, out of how many trees!

I wish I looked as cute as you, even when you're refinishing your couch!

You guys have a fun life!

We seriously need to play. We are going cross country skiing tomorrow if you guys want to come!

Dean and Rachel said...

Good update! I was wondering if you were still alive? Where are you guys living? We are moving to Midway in May to house sit for 18 months. Wasn't sure where you were at

Butler Family said...

I loved the post! Hope you're enjoying your 2 week break!

The Richeys said...

Hi Heidi!!

To me it's YOUR life that looks like a movie! All that snow action! The prom dresses! And . . . soft furnishings! You are so talented. Hope you are both happy. We are coming back to Oregon at christmas, but maybe, just maybe we'll be back to school there the following year. We'll keep you posted.

Mikey and Michelley xxx

Melanie said...

Hey Heidi! I just found your blog from Rose's. Hope you don't mind if I become a regular reader. BTW - you are the cutest person ever!

Samantha Broadhead said...

WOW!!! You've been a busy bee. When did you learn to recover couches? I'm only asking cause I know of a couch that could have used your skills in Bayonne, NJ.
But then again I guess we were busy teaching the gospel and all. :)

Heidi said...

So, When are you going to update your blog??? Yeah, my last post was April 13th.