Saturday, April 3, 2010

5 months--seems about the right time for me to update my blog. We've been doing great. We are both still in school (we just may be there forever!) and both working. I finally finished my clinicals which is awesome. Derek is just starting his busy work season and is still fishing.
Overall, we seem to be happy and enjoying life.
Here's a few pics from the last few months.


We were able to go to a couple of Jazz games during our time off in December. Derek is hysterical at the games and sometimes I act like I don't know him.

Derek still loves pheasant hunting and went to Colorado again last November.

The kids still love Derek. It's so funny. Bubba loves Derek to put on the helmets with him and pretend they are riding motorcycles.

I was able to go on a short trip to Washington to see the Wises. It was so much fun. We went to see Syd play in her last few b-ball games. She did good and it was great to see her finally play.

Der is now not only into fly fishing. . . Dad got him into ice fishing as well.

Der and the Girls!

Finally a pic of us together--this doesn't happen too often.

We spent some of the holidays doing humanitarian work. This is Reiss and DK putting together a hygiene kit. I even got Derek to help tie a quilt for the humanitarian center.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

i was wondering if you were still alive!!!!! cute pictures!